Communication Expert, International Speaker, and humourist.
Lorna helps people in the areas of:
Effective Communication ~ Conflict Resolution ~ Stress Reduction.
She has engaged audiences at over 1,700 events throughout Canada, USA, England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, and New Zealand. Helping Leaders, Teams and Individuals through on-site training, engaging keynotes, and conference break-out sessions.
Award winning Training Specialist in ‘Leadership‘, ‘Conflict Resolution‘ and ‘Most Inspirational‘ by North America’s largest professional development seminar company.
Lorna has been quoted / featured in:
- First Magazine – for Women on the Go
- The Lawyer’s Weekly – serving Canada’s legal community
- Cosmopolitan Magazine – Topic: “Why some men like to date a bitch“
- Costco Connection – a lifestyle magazine for members
- Hitched – entertains, educates & inspires marriages
- The Glass Hammer – Female executives in Financial Services, Law, and Business
- WestJet – in-flight magazine for her K9 Frisbee Toss Event- SPCA fundraiser
- Dr. Trina Read’s bestselling book and series
Dr Read is a relationship specialist with CBC radio
Producer of the Podcasts series www.QuickCommunicationTips.com; These 5 minute Podcasts were featured in the ‘Top 500 Fastest Growing Movers & Shakers’ list.
Lorna resides in Vancouver, BC Canada